A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. We use a modern fusion skin peel which has multiple superficial to medium peeling agents such as glycolic, lactic, salicyclic acids and trichloroacetic acids treating more than a dozen skin issues at once e.g. general skin dullness and ageing, pigmentation melasma, uneven tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, clogged pores, whiteheads and blackheads.
What areas can be treated?
- Glabellar- frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead- horizontal lines on the forehead
- Crow’s feet- smile lines around the eyes
- Mouth lines
- Back of hands
What are skin peels are to treat?
- Improve the look and feel of skin
- Reducing fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by ageing and sun damage
- Improve appearance of mild scars
- Reduce age spots, freckles and dark patches
- Treat certain types of acne
How much does it cost?
Back to Treatments »